Hullo (:

(,, ・∀・)ノ゛

Sunday 9 September 2012

Arthur of Camelot

I’m doing research for an Arthurian comic I’m writing.
It’s sort of a compilation of stories, poems and a bit…if not a lot, of self-interpretation and artistic liberties.
I’m still thinking about one very important detail, initially I wrote it as a slash comic between Arthur and Gawain, because I seem to really like them together, however, as I research more and more…it seems hard to create something based on King Arthur, slashy, and that is NOT a comic about how Arthur and Merlin are uguu kawaii together ;-;
I like the TV show Merlin, but I’ve always pictured the wizard as a man who was older than Arthur, and more of an inspiration, an advisor…rather than a lover. Gawain however…wooo, I always liked the idea of him and Arthur having a romance (:
Updates on that will come later ~

No comments:

Post a Comment