Hullo (:

(,, ・∀・)ノ゛

Monday 31 December 2012

New Year

I never wrote a list with my New Year's Resolutions, for whatever reason it never seem fit.
I thought I had time, I thought there was no need for a list I wouldn't follow. But, as time goes by and I loose grasp of youth, I finally feel as though a list is in proper measure.
I don't want much, I don't need much.
When I was young I used to wish for one thing, and one thing only. Happiness.
It never came, except for moments I can no longer remember and photographs lost in time, burned by the heat of a never ceasing fire, time itself.
I'm not trying to sound poetic, or nice. I'm trying to look back on what I should have done, but didn't.
How many resolutions should one have? I wonder.
Five? Not enough for someone as flawed as myself.
Ten? That seems more fit.

  1. Improve my "art"
  2. Talk to my friends more, and make sure they know how much I treasure them
  3. Not be afraid of pursuing romantic options that may lay before me
  4. Feel better about myself
  5. Be more patient, far more patient than before
  6. Finish things, and not leave them perpetually unfinished 
  7. Get closer to my family
  8. Save money
  9. Get good grades
  10. Show those who belittle me, that I am not to be made fun of

No comments:

Post a Comment